ArchList Advertising Terms and Guidelines
ArchList’s ad guidelines guide you on what content you can place on the site. We review each ad you submit based on these policies. If you believe we have disapproved your ad wrongly, you may request for a review of our decision by sending us an email.
Otherwise, we may enforce actions against your ArchList page and associated pages when you violate our ad policies. Such actions may include:
- Disabling associated pages
- Disabling existing ads
- Restricting the ability to run new ads
- Restricting the ability to add and/or merge pages
Ad Review Process
Before your ads show up on ArchList, we review them to make sure they meet our advertising terms and guidelines. Under normal circumstances, we
review ads with in 24 hours. But in a few cases, the course may take longer.
What We Consider
ArchList will check your ad’s images, text, targeting, and positioning during the review, aside from the content on your page. We may not approve your ad if your page doesn’t function fully, doesn’t match the product/service you promote, or doesn’t comply fully with our advertising terms and guidelines.
What Happens After We Review Your Ad
After we review your ad, you’ll receive a notice. If approved, we’ll run your ad. Likewise, you can view the results on your page.
What to Do If We Have Disapproved Your Ad
If your ad got our disapproval for not fully complying with our policies, you can edit it and resubmit it for review.
If you believe we have disapproved your ad wrongly, you may request for a review of our decision. Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line, “Ad Decision Review Request”.
Your ads must not violate our Content Policies.
All videos and other dynamic ads must comply with all the rules listed in these advertising terms, content policies, and following guidelines:
Videos and other similar ads must not use overly distracting tactics such as flashing screens.
Entertainment Related Restrictions
ArchList only allows ads intended for mature audiences such as movie and video game trailers, TV shows, and similar content with prior written permission. Such contents must target individuals who are 18 years old or over. We do not permit excessive representations of the following topics:
- Drugs, alcohol, and their use
- Adult content
- Violence and gore
You must not use our targeting features to discriminate, intimidate, provoke, or disparage users or to engage in predatory advertising practices.
All parts of your ad such as text, images, or other media must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service you offer and to your viewers.
Your ads must reflect precisely the business, product, service, or brand you are promoting.
Related Landing Pages
The products and services promoted in an ad’s text must match those marketed on the landing page, and the destination site must not advertise, sell, or link to any prohibited product or service.
You must not create Lead Ads questions to request the following information without our prior written permission:
- Account numbers, including frequent flyer membership numbers, loyalty card numbers, or cable or telephone account numbers
- Criminal or arrest history
- Financial information such as bank account numbers, bank routing numbers, credit or debit card numbers, credit scores, income, net worth, or a person’s debt
- Government-issued identifiers such as social security numbers, passport numbers, or driver’s license numbers
- Health information such as physical and mental health, medical conditions and treatments, or diabetes
- Insurance information such as policy numbers
- Political affiliation
- Race or ethnicity
- Religion or philosophical beliefs
- Sexual orientation or information about the life of an individual, including the gender(s) a person prefers to date
- Same or significantly similar details you can use to submit a template query
- Trade union memberships
- Usernames or passwords, including those for existing and new accounts.
General Ad Guidelines
- You are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in various consequences, including cancellation of your placed ads and termination of your account.
- ArchList does not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics that you choose for targeting your ad do not represent the personal views, characteristics, or values of the people that use ArchList.
- Once displayed, ads become public information. Ads may be re-shared and accessed outside of the targeted group, including those from ArchList users running the ads or within ArchList products. If users have interacted with your ad, it may remain on ArchList products (for instance, shared until users delete it or made visible to users through their account tools). ArchList may disclose your ad content and/or all information associated with it to a government entity or body if we believe it would assist in lawful investigation.
- If you are managing ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account or set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these advertising terms and guidelines.
- ArchList, in our sole discretion, reserves the right to reject, approve, or remove any ad for any reason. This includes ads that affect our relationship with our users negatively, or that promote content, services, or activities against our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
These advertising terms and guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.